Create What’s Next™.
RE:INVENTION can help YOUR COMPANY solve intractable business problems, improve business performance, advance strategy, and create a culture of transformation. Over 100 Clients — from Fortune 100 companies to venture-funded startups — have already hired us to generate new revenue streams and jump-start stalled growth.
REINVENTION’s business transformation services are either PROACTIVE in response to growth and industry change or REMEDIAL to address under-performance and business distress. Our services include: brand and business reinvention, organizational change management (OCM), M&A integration, ERP/enterprise software integration, and “change readiness” workshops.
RE:INVENTION offers 5 service packages:
90X Business Transformation
Create What’s Next™. Warp Speed.
Get ripped in 90 days. Consumers and customers are smarter and more demanding then ever; minimum viable brands, products, and innovation systems simply aren’t enough. RE:INVENTION can help you reinvent your brand or business and build an exceptional viable innovation system (EVIS™) in 90 – 120 days. We’ll identify innovation buckets and culture/performance gaps, then zero in on your greatest growth and change management opportunities. We’ll work with you to create a mechanism to shepherd future projects from prototyping to deployment.
Our process will transform your company’s innovation prowess from regular to ripped. We’ll help you design and validate a game-changing, repeatable innovation system that will improve core and new-growth innovation, increase productivity, and improve return on investment.
90X DELIVERS HYPERSPEED RESULTS.
- LEARN MORE about our 90 day BUSINESS REINVENTION process.
- LEARN MORE about our 90 day BRAND REINVENTION process.
Our project work will be supported by proprietary RE:INVENTION tools including our 90 Day Business/Brand Reinvention Process™, Modern Day Change Management Leadership Process™, M&A Brand Integration Success Secrets™, Everyday Inventive Diagnostic Test™, Ten Principles of Everyday Inventive Companies™, 12 C’s of Commercialization Guide™, Anticipatory Thinking Training Platform™, and Interactive Business Blueprinting Matrix™.
Duration: 90 Days
Change Roadmap Planning
Leapfrog. Ignite Growth.
We’ll start by systematically evaluating your company or organization from the inside-out using a unique discovery process called “Appreciative Inquiry”. Then we’ll identify your company’s most opportunistic growth opportunities as measured across five (5) key dimensions of change – People, Products/Services, Process, Technology, and Physical Infrastructure.
We’ll explore ways that your company can boost performance and earnings: from organizational redesign to reducing costs or raising prices, expanding into new markets, selling more of your company’s products and services in existing markets, building or acquiring new technology, leveraging hidden assets, and revitalizing, closing or selling losing operations.
As part of our process, we’ll conduct secondary and/or primary research to understand cultural contexts, key consumer insights, and competitive landscapes. Our work may include: customer or employee focus groups or surveys, 1:1 executive interviews, marketplace simulations, sampling, survey data analysis, data visualization, survey programming or other creative research solutions.
Then, we’ll create a custom-designed Change Management Roadmap that recommends high-impact tactics to drive business performance, generate new revenue streams, improve organizational health, and accelerate growth.
While every Change Management Roadmap is different, yours may include actionable recommendations for:
- Organizational redesign
- Key stakeholder identification
- Change agent network development
- Employee and customer engagement campaigns
- Training and communications planning
- Project management and implementation
- Pre/post M&A brand and business integration
- Strategic partnership and merger/acquisition targeting
- Business modeling
- Competitive strategy
- Innovation software sourcing and integration
- Product and service development and concept testing processes
- Product/service commercialization and licensing strategies
- Sales process planning
- Salesforce restructuring
- Sales/distribution channel strategy
- Enterprise-wide new technology implementation
- Pricing strategy
- Market intelligence tools
- Market development and marketing activation
Every Roadmap includes: readiness and risk assessments, resource requirements, budget requirements, ROI analysis, milestones, success metrics, and timelines.
But strategy is only part of the equation. Great ideas need to be executed well to create value. So we’ll work with you to implement our recommendations, developing value chains and collaboration tools so that you can overcome operational complexities and cultural resistance to change. We’ll help you negotiate and close profitable partnerships and help you secure the internal and external resources you need to achieve success. To ensure sustainable results, we also provide quarterly performance checkups for one full year following our engagement.
Fees: Varies (Project-Based or Hourly, Upfront Client Retainer Required)
Change Readiness Workshops
Hands on Training. Hackathon.
RE:INVENTION has conducted over 100 Change Readiness Workshops to date — for Fortune 100 companies, not-for-profit leaders, and growth stage startups. OUR CHANGE READINESS WORKSHOPS CAN BE DONE REMOTELY VIA ZOOM, WEBEX, OR GO-TO-MEETING.
Using a combo of short interactive team discussions and breakout sessions — supported by digital tools like RE:INVENTION’s Everyday Inventive Diagnostic Test™, Ten Principles of Everyday Inventive Companies™, 12 C’s of Commercialization Guide™, Anticipatory Thinking Training Platform™, Spotting Your Giraffe™ Brand Reinvention Process, and Interactive Business Blueprinting Matrix™ — we’ll lead your team through a proven process to help you take stock of customer/market insights and your company’s capabilities, processes, systems, and resources.
We’ll identify 2 to 3 revenue-generating or cost-containing product, service, or process improvement concepts via a collaborative approach that combines design thinking, lean startup, and agile methodologies and involves creative ideation, context shifting, market/industry insights, data visualization, video, and interactive digital whiteboards. Then we’ll help you develop narrative mock-ups or rapid 3D printing models of those solutions ready for pilot or beta testing.
Our CHANGE READINESS Workshops include:
- Challenge framing: to kickstart the process
- Customer/employee assessment surveys: to get an inside-outside view
- Creative ideation: to take stock of capabilities and resources
- Context shifting: to transform participants’ point of view
- Data visualization and infographics: to map connections
- Interactive whiteboards: to track ideas and suggestions
- Digital videography: to capture collective intelligence
- “Outside the building” excursions: even when you can’t go “outside”
- Custom-designed workshop participant materials: to guide exploration and discovery.
- Narrative/rapid prototyping: using Google SketchUp, Tinkercad, 3D Printing, various third party platforms, and “maker materials” like marshmallows, fruit-scented markers, pasta noodles, gluesticks, and toy soldiers.
The goal? Moving beyond ideas to ACTIONABLE SOLUTIONS and/or INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (IP) CREATION — the beginnings of a proprietary product, patent, practice, or process that you can test, advance, and deploy to fuel growth.
Fees: $5,000 – $50,000 depending on number of participants and complexity
Duration: 1 – 2 days + pre- and post- project work
Create, Launch, or Acquire.
Stop launching products, services, and new processes that suck. We can help your company design, pilot test, launch, or acquire new products, services, processes, brands, and ventures. We’re like IDEO™ — all the knowledge and experience — at a fraction of the price. We’ll provide quarterly checkups for one full year following our engagement to ensure sustainable success.
Specifics tactics will vary and may include:
- New product/service conceptual concept development and testing
- End-to-end development of overall UX vision and design delivery, with budgeting and scoping
- User research and testing
- Primary/secondary research to understand cultural shifts, industry insights, and competitive landscapes
- Sampling, survey data, data visualization, survey programming and other qualified survey solutions
- Merger and acquisition (M&A) opportunity assessment and research
- Marketplace simulations, market research, and sales strategy planning
- New product launches
- Custom market intelligence tools development (from digital dashboards to visualization tools and intelligence alerts)
- Enterprise software identification, sourcing, and implementation
Fees: Varies based on company size and project scope
Duration: Varies based on project scope
Business Footprint Planning
Exclusively for Small Businesses & Startups.
Business Footprint Planning is a rapid-fire business growth activity, exclusively for small businesses and startups.
We’ll evaluate your company’s current business growth capabilities and assets as measured across five key dimensions of change – People, Products/Services, Process, Technology, and Physical Infrastructure. Then, we’ll provide a brutally objective, honest assessment of how your company stacks up against industry leaders…identify performance gaps…and recommend ways that you can crush your competition.
Project Format and Deliverables:
- We’ll start with a one hour briefing to determine who you are and where you want to go.
- Next, we’ll review your existing research, operations, strategies, and market commercialization plans.
- Then we’ll conduct Nimble Validation™ (a process of exploration and experimentation based on primary/secondary research and Lean Startup techniques).
- We’ll assess the delta between how your present yourselves today and how you could be presenting yourselves.
- Finally, we’ll provide you with the top five (5) “quick-win growth-hacking” activities that will improve your company’s agility and ability to achieve your goals.
Your Business Footprint may include:
- Corporate asset identification
- Competitive intel
- Ecosystem mapping
- Customer analysis and segmentation
- Talent acquisition/retention planning
- Market opportunity assessment
- Organizational structure and team strengths assessment
- Remote teamwork collaboration capabilities assessment
- Prototyping/testing methods assessment
- Customer experience assessment
- Evaluation of internal and external collaboration practices
- Cross-functional team development and cooperative strategic partnership activation
- Review of current business growth strategies
This is a low-cost, high-impact diagnostic checkup your company can’t afford to miss.
Fees: $1,500 – $5,000 + equity (“we both share skin in the game”)
Duration: 3 – 5 days
Don’t See What You Need?
We can create a custom solution to fit your needs. We also offer hourly consulting packages.
Ready to Get Started?
Start with a free 30-minute phone consultation. Register for your free session HERE.